Health and Wellbeing
Do you want to become fitter? Barossa Communtity Options (BCO) can help you to work out in a supportive and fun environment? We offer a community-based health and wellbeing program which is tailored for people with a disability.
Our program offers
- A comprehensive safety induction to all equipment
- An individually tailored program which is monitored at every visit
- An opportunity to set individual goals and achieve them
- A combination of exercises to improve balance, coordination, flexibility, core strength, leg & arm strength and cardio fitness
Fun, teamwork and peer support
- Disability-qualified Supervisors and Volunteer support
- The opportunity to join in community events such as City Bay, cycling, bowling and swimming
Click on the link below for program information:
For more information on any of these Supports, call and speak with Karina Piro on 8562 4855.