Barossa Enterprises continues to work closely with our employees and clients, to provide a safe and stable environment during these uncertain times. Communication is key and we are keeping our clients, families, carers and staff up to date with new information as it arrives from the Commonwealth Department of Health, SA Health, SafeWork SA and the NDIS.
We continue to provide services and supports to all clients in their homes and are keeping our support staff up to date, whilst managing risk through implemented strategies.
In line with the recent SA Health announcement on the spread of COVID-19 in the Barossa and keeping social distancing measures in place, the following decisions have been made:
- Barossa Enterprises will not be running group activities. This includes our Community Options and Community Enterprise divisions.
- To support our clients during this time, we have been keeping in regular contact via phone or using online platforms. This keeps them connected and know that we are here to support them. Our Support Workers have also come up with fun ways to keep clients active and entertained whilst in isolation.
- Our Production division continues to operate in a strictly controlled environment, adhering to governmental guidelines.
- Our Reception is currently closed with staff members working remotely. We continue to monitor and respond to all incoming phone calls and emails.
- Daily communication with our employees is being conducted via phone and online platforms.
- We continue to uphold all practices currently set out to reduce the risk of COVID-19.
As the situation changes on a daily basis, we will endeavour to communicate any changes to our operations, ensuring staff, clients, families and the wider community are kept informed.
If you have any queries or require support during this time, please contact us on (08) 8562 4855 or firstname.lastname@example.org